Speaking of titles... (was: Changing VIN)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Speaking of titles... (was: Changing VIN)
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:02:17 -0500 (EST)
Speaking of titles, the guy who sold me my B came by tonight with all the
paperwork (I hope!) that I will need to get my title, and I wrote him a
check for the balance of the purchase price. So that's pretty final, as if
it weren't already, what with me ordering parts and such for it.

I'm probably relocating to Annapolis MD late next summer...I had a pleasant
daydream yesterday of driving the B down 301 through Delaware and into
Maryland, and across the (Chesapeake) Bay Bridge, nothing but road
unfolding in the rear-view mirror, green fields and the growl of the
engine...oh sorry, I started daydreaming again...

A question for those actually living in Maryland now, though...I know there
are a couple of you, but can't remember who...what's the emissions regs
like there? I need to know in order to help me decide whether to do SU's or
a Weber or not...where I am now, it doesn't matter.

Nevin  '78 B