For sale

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, midgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: For sale
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:14:58 -0500
I saw the following ad on ebay.  Not an interested party, seller,
friend of the seller, friend of a friend of the seller, etc....

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  MG Caburetors
Seller: dickl11@aol.com
Starts: 11/23/98 06:21:14 PST
Ends:   11/30/98 06:21:14 PST
Price:  Currently $25.00
To bid the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=44192599

Item Description:
        This pair of MG carbs has a 1 1/4" opening and has
AUD 146 stamped on them.  I believe they were removed from a MG midget, or early
MGA, but you should do your own research.  I have had them for years and am
offering them at NO RESERVE !  I'm sure they could use rebuilding.  Buyer pays $
10.00 shipping & insurance in continental USA.  Good luck in your bidding !!

--
William M. Gilroy
Lucent Technologies

E-mail:    wmgilroy@lucent.com