Re: Turkey Day!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Turkey Day!
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:55:49 -0800
At  1:01 PM 11/26/98 -0500, Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
>Happy Thanksgiving to all the listers.  Let's all try to remember to whom we
>are thankful.  (British Leyland?)
>
>Have a great holiday!
I personally am planning to have a big bite of turkey and a toast to the
Prince of Darkness for his continued benevolence on my part.  Thanks to all
the listers also for their continued support.  Why my sister said to me
just the other day:  "You could have a brand new Miata for what you're
spending on the MG!".  I replied:  "Yes, but I wouldn't have the fun of
maintaining a crochety old British car then, would I?"  Best to all,  Nina