Morris Minors (no MG content)

To: <H4aardvrk@aol.com>, "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Morris Minors (no MG content)
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:57:04 -0000
On 26/11/98 9:57 am H4aardvrk@aol.com said

>     Thanks a bunch for you leg work here..I really appreicate it...send w=
hat
>info you can.

Howard,

I've spoken to Charles Ware who runs the Morris Minor Centre and seems
very helpful. He's shipped a number of cars to the US and reckons it
costs around =A3600.

As-new Minors cost between =A310,000 and =A314,000 depending on the spec.
They offer uprated brakes with front discs and a servo; all-new
suspension from the Ital; 1300cc A series engine tuned to your spec;
5-speed gearbox; modern seats; and a whole range of minor (sic) mods.

The company's philosophy is to produce a 'Durable Car' which people will
keep for many years to save money and environmental waste. A bit like an
old MG really....

If you send me your address, I'll fax it on and they'll send you their
very informative brochure and price list.

BTW. I saw that you mentioned this on the List, so I'm posting this
message to everyone, in case anyone else is interested.

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk