cheap SU carb prices

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>, "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: cheap SU carb prices
From: "Paul A. Tegler, Jr" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:25:13 -0500
Hey Neil Cotty...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
I called Bill Brassington at Midel
my pair of AUD405 SU carbs are only going to cost
me $335 for the pair! WOW!
now I know Moss is gouging this industry.
In my conversation with Bill I found out that
he is the main parts supplier to Joe Curto in NY
as well as the main supply of carbs to Moss itself!
Moss buys them for well under $300 US a pair and
sells them to us commoners for $600 here in the
states.  7pm EST 11/25/98 was 11am 11/26/98
Australia time. They are 15 hours ahead of the US east coast time
Including linkages, gaskets, S+H and
two carbs is a total of roughly $335 US
I can't even get a good rebuild of a set for that price
Anyone in need of carbs...CALL Bill

Bill Brassington
Midel Pty. Ltd.
4 Frazer Street