Re: Heads off, what next

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Heads off, what next
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 00:30:46 EST
In a message dated 11/27/98 9:59:27 PM Mountain Standard Time, tboicey@brit.ca
writes:

<< I don't think we are, as a rule, made of money in
 this group. Spending $2000 rebuilding an engine every
 time it hiccups is a quick way to scare people out
 of the MG hobby. >>
Hickups?,
     a cylinder head full of carbon, in a high milage engine, that took two
weeks to get the head off of is not what I would call a minor hickup..Rope in
the cylinders??
 Oh well...have fun...spend it now and drive in confidence..spend it
later,after a long walk and a good tow bill..
                   Yours, H4(who likes driving better than walking)