Spridget fiberglass, parts source

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spridget fiberglass, parts source
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:45:21 -0700
I posted an inquiry last week concerning interest in a spridget air dam.
Anyway, this company does all the glass for Winners Circle (as I said) and
is local to Brighton, MI.  They also have dozens of rust free Texas
spridgets in the process of being parted out.  I found the prices very
affordable.

So, if you are looking for a source for fiberglass midget / bugeye
bodywork, or some rustfree body panels (or any other spare parts); check
out:

Sprigetech
Rod Hahnemann
brighton, MI
810-229-8639
fax 810-229-8681

No web page yet (that I know of).  Also, he works out of his house - so no
late night calls!

Be sure to mention that your a friend of Kendall Jones (he's a been a real
big help in my effort to put together an IT/vintage midget...).  I get no
financial kickback, just hoping for discounted parts (heheh)

Kendall