The MGB Story - Realaudio

To: MG Nuts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The MGB Story - Realaudio
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:42:37 -0800
Well I was bored last night so I realaudio encoded the 2-part MGB Story
from Speedvision's "Legends of Motorsport" for your listening pleasure.

Interviews with John Thornley, Don Hayter, and more.  Lots of really
interesting information.

You will require realplayer version 5 or G2.  Here's the URL -

   http://pnserver.ffwd.bc.ca:8080/ramgen/mgb.bc.ca/mgb-story.rm

Lets see how long it takes for me to get threatening email from some
lawyer lackey :)  Better listen quick.

Its weird seeing the creator of your car.  Its like meeting your
girlfriend's dad.

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key