Re: New old transmission??

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: New old transmission??
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 18:42:09 -0800
Ah, Paul, that's the price you pay for not going overseas like so many other

You are not aware that US spec. Bs had a third switch on the gearbox to tell
the Advance control switch the car is in fourth and now it's OK to allow
some vacuum to the distributor.

See what you missed by staying home? Yet another piece of pollution-control
equipment, brilliantly engineered by England's finest to produce mediocre
results and distinct power losses!

Lawrie