New "midget"

To: mglist <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New "midget"
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 01:57:36 -0500
Hi friends...

Wanted to tell you all about a new addition to my "garage" this week...

A 5 lb 14 oz baby boy, born to my wife and I Monday afternoon (2 weeks
early... how's that for a project completed before expected!)

This is the first child to my present marriage, as some of you know, I
have older grown children, and this is a very much anticipated event in
this new life for both of us.

And I will tell you, if you think tools and parts for these LBC's are
expensive, try outfitting a nursery these days! (Now where are those
lines on fastening a car seat on the shelf of an MGB? :-)

Thanks to all those interested...

David Lynes, Woodstock, Ga
'73 Midget
'78 MGB