Re: Interior smell

To: NeilMGB@erols.com
Subject: Re: Interior smell
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 20:46:47 EST
On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 16:42:25 -0800 "Neil" <NeilMGB@erols.com> writes:
>Whenever I drive my B around town,  There is a smell that builds up
>that I
>dont realize is there untill I step out of the car and put my head
>back in.
>It smells like it came from something very hot...  and my dad thinks
>it
>smells like antifreeze,  but I remember antifreeze as having an almost
>enjoyable scent.
>
>It kinda worries me.

Perhaps a visit to the drug store is in order - you can buy a Mennen
speed stick for about 2 bucks and no Moss shipping charges!!!
(Sheesh...... have you ever seen a door opened so wide!!!!)

mike robson
69 roadster (smells of leather)
70 BGT(smells of vinyl)
53 Riley(smells of feet, farts, mildew and various droppings!!)