Complete CB WW conversion parts available

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Complete CB WW conversion parts available
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 01:51:56
I just ran across a fellow who has available a MGB rear axle assembly
(banjo style I believe) and front suspension cross member with all
suspension parts attached, and all brake parts and splined hubs in good
condition, and the wire wheels with the splines in good condition.  This
would be pretty much everything required for conversion to wire wheels at
chrome bumper standard height.

This fellow is a non-net friend.  He didn't say how much he wanted for the
parts, but something reasonable I think.  I would be happy to forward any
offer.  No personal interest, just forwarding the information.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude