Answered... Which brake fluid?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Answered... Which brake fluid?
From: "Dennis Berman" <Dennis.Berman.dberman@nt.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 17:34:26 -0600
Howdy all,

Came across this text while investigating which
brake fluid to use...

Castrol SRF exceeds the US Federal Standards FMVSS 116
DOT 3 and DOT 4, ISO 4925, JIS K2233 and current
SAE J1703 and is miscible with all conventional
brake fluids conforming to these standards.
However, mixing Castrol SRF and conventional brake
fluids will reduce the benefits of Castrol SRF.
It is strongly recommended that conventional
brake fluid be drained from the system before
flushing and re-filling with Castrol SRF.

Thought you all might like to know.

Now, I'ld like to thank ALL who answered
my "which brake fluid should I use" question.

You guys (and gals) are a GREAT source of knowledge!!!

--
Regards,

Dennis Berman
dberman@nortel.com