74 1/2 BGT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 74 1/2 BGT
From: Mgbreh@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 19:23:42 EST
Im  going to be able to finally buy a BGT so hers the question.  Ive come
across a 74 1/2 gt ive not seen it but it supose to have only 84k & 2 owners.
Are these cars very rare ive only seen about 4 of them.  I like rb cars
already have a 76 roadster & want a gt to drive when seattles climate is doing
its thing.  The guy wants 2k for it ive not seen it suposedly no rust It wont
start he claims it runs i think its way to high since it wont start he claims
it has bad gas.  Also if you know of a GT for around 2k let me know it must be
in western wa or portland or i dont want to go any farther than that
Thanks
Ray Huff
Vice pres Northend  MGCCNWC
1999