Curious squeak Part Deux

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Curious squeak Part Deux
From: "Jeff Zuckerman" <JeffZuckerman@csi.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 07:12:39 -0800
Hi all,
Question #1:
    I have located the source of the rocker squeak to a couple of pushrods
that don't seem to be receiving lubrication from their respective rocker
arms.
    It looks like it might be possible to remove the adjusting screws and
have a look at them with the rockers assy. still in place.  Is this true?  I
believe the oil comes right through the screws themselves.
Question #2:  (totally unrelated)
    Can someone please tell me the easiest and least damaging method for
removing the headliner on a GT?

Thanks for all the past, present, and future help from everyone,
Jeff Zuckerman
1967 BGT
1971 B