Brake bleeding

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake bleeding
From: john.griffen@savannah.chatham.k12.ga.us
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:30:54 -0500
Thank for all of your responses to my questions on my gauges!!!  Due to
previous owner neglect....I need to bleed the brakes on my 1980 B. (only
the front brakes are working....gas pedal is spongy).  I have the PDWA
(pressure differental warning activator) option.  The Haynes manual states
two methods for bleeding....one...for those cars without PDWA you bleed in
the  "normal method" of right rear, left rear, righ front...etc.
But....for PDWA you need to start with Front Left , Front right then
rear.....Other sources of material state always bleed in the "normal
method".   Which is right....does it matter?  Any tips?

John Griffen
Savannah, Georgia  (where winter is spring in most parts of the usa)