Blown fuse

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Blown fuse
From: David Sylvain <niosh@pop.ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 22:14:23 -0500
I have a 72 B which I put on the road last week -- just in time for some
great top-down weather here in southeast Massachusetts.  The B is running
great, except for a couple of minor glitches -- one of which involves the
fuse for the tach, fuel gauge, temp gauge, & directionals.  The fuse blows
every now and then -- I replace it, & everything is fine for a while.  The
gauges seem to be reading OK until the fuse blows.  Could the voltage
stabilizer be causing the fuse to blow?  Any other ideas?

Thanks

Dave Sylvain
72 MGB