MGB parts for sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB parts for sale
From: Jim Sharp <jimsharp@ipa.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 98 18:28:46 -0600
Hi all,

Please forgive the repost, but like a dummy I posted this over
Thanksgiving when noone was home. Those of you who saw it please delete
now. Those of you that did not see this I have these parts left.

I have a whole attic full of parts. 70 and 74 B roadsters. I would take
$500 for everything I have, or piece it out.
There is so much stuff that I can't list it.  Here is a partial list.
All prices are plus shipping.

right door for 70 b- some rust $20
boot lid-needs some work $15
gas tank needs some work $15
radiator $40
heater core $40
heater fan motor and blades $45
oil pressure gauge $10
gas gauge  $10
brake calipers $20
passenger sideseat frame(covers and foam no good) $20
transmission non-overdrive $125 reduced to $100
engine out of 74 running when removed $350 reduced to $275
engine out a 72 needs overhaul on motor stand $100 or $50 without motor
stand
wiring harnesses E-mail with offer
assorted lights let me know what you need
4 rostyle wheels $25 ea.
windshield frame (no windshield) $30
left and right door glass for roadster $40 reduced to $25
left and right window regulators for roadster $40 ea reduced to $25
right vent windows and frames for roadster $40 ea reduced to $25
exhaust manifold $25
intake manifold $30

If you don't see it here please ask as I have parted out both cars. I
have no other body parts though. I will price the items as a package if
any one is interested. I am located in Ft. Smith, Arkansas.

Please reply through private e-mail and not to the list. I don't want to
get flamed for wasting bandwith. I am trying to clean out my storage
space and want these parts to find a good home. I am not a commercial
vendor.

Jim Sharp
Fort Smith, Arkansas
501 484-1080