Re: B Still moping in the Driveway

To: john.griffen@savannah.chatham.k12.ga.us
Subject: Re: B Still moping in the Driveway
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:05:44 -0500 (EST)
        I would just cut the lines and use a 6 point socket. The socket
will be stronger than the flare wrench should you need to use force.You
can use brake lines from your local auto store cut them to length and
flare them. I used a Lesle sp? line bender that I got at Pep Boys for $10
and it worked great. You are able to hook up one end of the line to the
cylinder and bend the line as needed.
...Art