Re: Help please! removing temp sensor

To: Alberto Manganini <albertom@tin.it>
Subject: Re: Help please! removing temp sensor
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:22:44 -0500 (EST)
        WD40 won't do a thing for a stuck bolt. Use PB Blaster and let it
soak for a day or so (give it a few extra shots every now and then). If
the bolt you are refering to is the nut with the sending tube through it
then use a flare nut wrench on it, a regular wrench will probably round
the head. If all else fails use a torch MAPP is best but propane will do.
...Art