Re: Trip Helpers

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Trip Helpers
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:51:06 -0800
Elizabeth,
        Nothing yet from the Scions of Lucas.  However, since the roadside
assistance page no longer works, and it appears that the personal web page
of the person who set up the Roadside list also is inopperative, I think it
would be a safe bet that we could set up a new list.  I vote with the other
list members who feel that we should list phone numbers.
        I too saw Kevin Fagan's post.  Looks good, if it wasn't too
expensive.  Nina