RE: Wiring diagram

To: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Subject: RE: Wiring diagram
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:10:54 -0700
John, if you bought a reconditioned alternator 3 months ago it should be under
warranty.  Drive the car to where you bought it and have them check it for you.
That is of course, if you didn't mail order it.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver
1970 MGB Roadster, Fixer upper