Re: MGB Fruitcake

To: ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu
Subject: Re: MGB Fruitcake
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 20:49:48 EST
Works for me on more than one occaision.
 I'lll let the slave hang with the bleed switch uppermost and a clear
tube from the bleeder to a "jam jar", crack the bleeder slightly  and let
the fluid/air work out by gravity.
 It helps too, if the slave cylinder piston is fully retracted. Do this
by pressing the rod in with your hand (with the bleeder open so any
trapped air is purged) and then using a piece of mechanics wire (aka
clothshanger) to tie the rod in the retracted position. Just remember,
when you're finished, to close the bleeder before allowing the piston/rod
to extend.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget