Re: copper vs. steel

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: copper vs. steel
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:15:46 EST
JEEZ!  I'm the one who started this whole thread.  Boy you guys (and gals?)
can sure carry a topic to wretched excess!  I just wanted to know a few
opinions about your experiences with the different types of brake pipes;
copper, copper/nickel alloy, steel, and stainless steel.  Titanium and
trilithium pipes are no longer available!

Let's try to stick to EXPERIENCE.  No more opinions.  What do you have, how
did you like installing them, and how are they holding up.  Did you have any
particular problems with them.

I have just ordered the copper/nickel alloy pipes which are $69.95 for the
complete set from Moss.  They are in stock.  They are shipped coiled with
complete instructions as to which pipe goes where.  It sounded to me like a
bargain.   I ordered through George Merryweather.  (Hi, George!)

I will report how the installation goes AFTER I install them.  Til then, stay
tuned.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 12/12/98 7:35:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,