Heater Unit clips.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Heater Unit clips.
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 09:35:14 -0800 (PST)
I didn't see this go through the first time so I'll try again...

Greetings List,

I've got my heater unit out and the core, along with the rad, are in the
radiator shop for a boil out.  I've bead blasted the heater box and other
goodies for painting but while doing some browsing I've come across a
question.  On my GT the 5 clips that hold the cover onto the heater box were
painted.  Every picture in Clausager that shows them has them plated.  I
don't remember them being plated on any other B I've had either.  Was the
story?  Are they chrome or cad or what?

TIA
Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849