Re: Non-flammable fuel

To: "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Non-flammable fuel
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:58:21 -0000
The way it was explained seemed quite reasonable.  Normal petrol has a
flashpoint of about -40, if I remember correctly, whereas this new fuel is
+40 - it doesn;'t even catch light if you apply a match to it.  However it
will ignite in a warm engine, i.e. when you have just run out while on the
road.  However it is no use for starting a cold engine.  It is also claimed
to be very stable and doesn't separate out or produce gums over time.

PaulH.