OT: Thats it!

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: OT: Thats it!
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:08:43 +1000
I don't know why I'm posting this, but I feel like a splurge - I've had it
up to here of coding software till 4am 5 nights in a row!!! Argghghh!

I just can't stand it any more!!!!! Perusing the traderonline site at all
the Classic cars for sale in America.. @)*#&*!&!! There are so many MG's,
Healeys etc (didn't type in the *T* word! ;) and all reasonably affordable -
well ones to fix up anyways. Raja isn't the only one who's been ripped off,
I feel this every day living in Australia, having Net access and looking at
how cheap *most* of your Automotive stuff is in the states.. Ba******!!

Doesn't mean I want to move... <G> Sydney is a 'Schweet' place to live, to
quote an under used Cartman expression. <G>

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia