Jags

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jags
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:20:51 EST
<<Mike,
Thanks for the encouragement.  Unfortunately, these sales prices are for
nicely done open cars, not home restored coupes.
Regards,
Bill Eastman>>

I left lots of room for profit - I have already spent the purchase price on an
LP turntable (never let it be said that I am overly modern).
But really, you are right, Bill. The roadsters bring the big bucks and the
coupes are the ones that you want to drive long distances.

Anyone want to buy my Jensen Interceptor convertible and make _my_ wife really
happy?  I'm keeping the saloon for long distance trips!

Bill S.