Crunched fender

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Crunched fender
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:18:28 -0800 (PST)
ACKKKKK! My missus backed the Jetta into the right front fender of my
MGB-GT. Seems she had a lot on her mind- obviously that didn't include
where she was going. At least it wasn't a kid she backed into. At any
rate, any suggestions as to what to do now, that is, what do you need to
know about the body shop you take the car to? What scams should I look out
for? I've got a $500 deductable so any suggestions as to how to mitigate
that bite would be greatly appreciated.

Since the paint is chipped and cracked, do I need to do anything in the
meantime to prevent further damage?

Thanks much

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521