Re: Salvaged MGC's , MGC-PARTS

To: larryhoy@cwix.com
Subject: Re: Salvaged MGC's , MGC-PARTS
From: MGCTONY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:35:21 EST
My name is Tony Giordano and i have been an MGC enthusiast for the past 8
years,
during such time I have owned over 25+ MGC's in various states of disrepair
and repair including race cars and sent 5 back over the pond. I have
personally restored 2 (two) concourse winning MGC rdstrs ( one red automatic-
stock, and one brg o/d at 172 bhp that took 1st in class at Indy '96.) and  as
a hobby accumulated much knowledge and PARTS for these cars as my passion.

If there is something you need for MGC's or need to know a nuance, if I don't
kow than NO one knows.

call me i will be happy to talk to you and help you out.

best regards

Tony Giordano ...also known as MGCTONY@AOL.COM