Re: Hooked and replacement B fenders

To: Mark Rayborn <mrayborn@merlin.ebicom.net>
Subject: Re: Hooked and replacement B fenders
From: "Murch, Paul" <murch@y-city.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:23:16 -0400
Mark Rayborn wrote:.
> The right front fender wasn't there so I will be looking for a good one.
> The bulkhead had a small bend in it that has already been beat back out.

Mark

>From the discription of your new $500 B you have been a lucky man.  I
saw a sales brochure that you may be interested in.....

In the proper MG Fall sale ad has replacement front fenders for $159.50
each.  The ad says "Fits MGB & GT 1962-74 1/2.  Left and right
available.  Specify year when ordering.

Having paid about $300 each from a Moss distributor, I find this rather
sad.  I have no personal interest ect. ect.  NOTE:  sale ends December
31, 1998

Paul Murch