RE: Slam That Door!!!

To: "'Fred Pixley'" <fpixley@kingston.net>,
Subject: RE: Slam That Door!!!
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:02:49 +0100
Fred,

This is what I have with my car as well.
The local dealer who sold me the seal kit (at these days only black vinyl)
told me that this problem would evaporate in time.
The seals are in the car for 4 years now and I see only little progress.
It is this poor, that the door adjustment is forced a bit outwards.
I did not dig into this in depth yet...

I'm looking too for a solution.

Cheers,

Hans