tub prep advice, post dip....

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: tub prep advice, post dip....
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:52:50 -0700
I just got my 73 midget tub back from being dipped.  Unbelievable!  All the
riff raff is gone! (undercoating, sound deadening, 2 coats paint, and
rust!).  Shiny silver now.....

Anyway, the coated it with a water based oil (or something), so its not
rusting.  I'm planning on laying down an acid / etching primer to start out
with.  But, my question is how do I get into the rockers and the other
internal unibody hiding places??

Not to start a rehashed thread -  can POR be sprayed? Is it very
heavy(thick)? (And what it their web address?)

This is going to be a track only racecar.  But it will be running in the
wet......

Anyone who has any advice, would be greatly appreciated.

Kendall

BTW, the dipping cost $350 in Detroit (MI).  I would recommend this for any
restoration or bare tub (verry pleased with results so far).  My bugeye
will be next!