RE: Slam the door

To: "'fpixley@kingston.net'" <fpixley@kingston.net>
Subject: RE: Slam the door
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:07:28 -0600
Fred,

My experience is the opposite of Hans. I bought a set of seals on sale from
Moss of London when I was buying some other stuff. I have a 72BGT, autumn
leaf as yours, non fuzz. When first installed it was impossible to open the
doors. The off side door wouldn't open from the outside. The driver's side
door is now perfect, and the off side still a little stiff. I didn't adjust
the door, just slammed as your email said.

Be patient, and good luck.

Jack