Re: dont frowm at me

To: "Neil Schultz" <NeilMGB@erols.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: dont frowm at me
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 10:02:21 -0500
On 12/20/98 10:34 AM so and so (Neil Schultz) said. (And I quote:)

>Alas,  as much as i hate to say it,  my 'B is becoming more and more of
>a chore to drive.  It's just not as smooth and comfy as my parents'
>Volvo,   but I think it's only because its so cold.  My friends still
>think I'm neet for driving a cute little car around,  but an mgb daily
>driver may not be the best thing,  you know?
>
>Whatever...  Im still having fun.
Neil, Neil, Neil,
I have a 20 yr old midget that was a daily driver for most of its life
with me (15 years now). For the last several years it was parked :-(
Then last year I got it running again, and now, due to a move it is again
a daily driver. Smile and keep driving it. If maintained well they are
still reliable cars.

Larry Macy
78 MIdget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?