Conversion App was Re: Fuel Consumption

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Conversion App was Re: Fuel Consumption
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 12:24:40 -0600
I've found my conversion application if anyone wants it. It's 538KB in size,
freeware. Very handy tool for these things.
Unfortunately, the only thing it doesn't convert is mpg to lpk (or whatever
you others use to measure fuel consumption). It will convert miles to km and
gallons (US or UK) to liters.

Dan
73 B