RE: Motorhead complaint

To: MG LIST <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Steve Conley <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Subject: RE: Motorhead complaint
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@BSKYB.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:07:00 -0000
The the MG Owner's Club.......
they will do online orders worldwide.....doubt whether you will get it in
time for Crimble though?
Follow link from
http://www.mgcars.org.uk
and look in regalia

Chris

 ----------
From: Steve Conley
To: MG LIST
Subject: Motorhead complaint
Date: 21 December 1998 5:01

My wife tried to order a couple of MG accessories from Motorhead for
Christmas.  First, she called and the guy said that the one that handled
that was busy and would call back.  Nobody called back.  Then I sent an
e-mail requesting that they call my wife.   Nothing.  What I really wanted
was the leather key fob.  The leather was in an octagon shape and the metal
MG logo was in the center.  Does anyone know where else I could find one?

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
MG wannabe
mailto:swconley@foxinternet.net