Re: Rotational ambiguities

To: <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Rotational ambiguities
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 07:44:34 -0800
I'm so glad we have something to discuss while it's too cold in some parts
of the US to be driving LBCs!

So, in Argentina, it goes "the other way", does it, Mike?

That would be impressive information except for the fact that, in Adelaide,
it goes "Counter-clockwise" according to Eric Erickson and "Clockwise"
according to Scotty. One of these could, perhaps, also be considered the
"other way"?

The plot, she appears to thicken...............

Lawrie

PS If anyone is beginning to be upset by this non-LBC thread, may I remind
you of the endless discussion earlier this year of the various uses of cats?
Or the fitting to US-spec MGBs of engines that are totally unobtainable in
this country?