MGA Soft Top Help Needed

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA Soft Top Help Needed
From: bamadio@statestreet.com
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:09:57 -0500
     One of my projects for this winter is to purchase and install a new
     soft top for my wife's '58 MGA.  An acquaintance of mine strongly
     recommended a top made by a company named either Robins or Roberts [he
     forgets].

     1.  Can anyone straighten me out on the name?

     2.  Where can I find this brand?  Moss? VB?

     3.  Am I, indeed, on the right track or should I consider other
     brands?

     My intent here is to do it right and do it only once.  Hopefully the
     better tops are also easier to install.  Price IS a consideration but
     the avoidance of junk is more important.

     All help and suggestions welcome.

     Thanks in advance.

     Bruce Madio
     '50 MG-TD