Re: Argghhhhhhhhhhhh (NLBC)

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com
Subject: Re: Argghhhhhhhhhhhh (NLBC)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 17:05:51 -0600 (CST)
On 12/24/98 09:17:17 you wrote:

>I like how us northerners (NYC -> North?) make fun of the southerners and their
>ability to drive in the snow.
>
>Well,  last night it took me just under three hours to travel 20 miles on a
>local highway (The Belt Parkway, for those who know).  THere were four seperate
>4 and 5 car pile-ups from people forgetting to go slower on overpasses (every
>accident was on one).
>
>Just venting......
>
>Mike
>
>'78 Midget
>'87 300zx

I too was on "The Belt" last night and was wondering who that was in the 300 ZX
going 7 MPH :-).
Don't forget that if ever you're ever in need of a tow give Gemma Towing a call
at 516-481-5207.
Now with 2 shops: 1 in Uniondale ( 1 1/2 miles south of Southern State) and the
other on the
L.I.E. North Service Road at Roslyn Road. Mention my name and save approx. %15
on your tow bill.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
North American MGB Register
Membership Coordinator
58 Austin A95
74 BGT
75 B
76 B
76 Midget and
a 72 B belonging to son Adam in the driveway.