RE: Tax Solution was Re: Too Many Cars?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Tax Solution was Re: Too Many Cars?
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 09:37:03 -0500
When we moved into North Carolina, among the many pleasant surprised to be
found, we also found one not so pleasant.  Each year not only do I have to
pay property tax on my home, but I receive a separate property tax bill for
each motor vehicle which is registered in my name!  Might be fun to push a
few Tauruses into Lake Norman, but I doubt it would do anything for my tax
debt.

Matt Kulka
'74 B
'95 Voyager