RE: Remote Starter

To: Tom Wagner <twagner@pdq.net>, mg <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Remote Starter
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 1980 03:21:59 -0700
Tom, one end should be connected to any "+" electrical source, perhaps the fuse
block.  The other end can be connected to the white wire with the red stripe
that goes from the right inner fender down to the starter, this wire should be
taped in a bundle of wires.  There will be a connector about half way down the
bundle where this wire "pokes" out, just disconnect the connector and attach the
alligator clip to the wire that leads to the starter.  To actually start the
engine the key will have to be in the "on" position.  If you want to just crank
the engine and not start it, leave the key "off".