Re: Su carb rebuild

To: "Tyson Sherman" <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>,
Subject: Re: Su carb rebuild
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 18:24:27 -0800
Rebuild kits for $20 from MG dealers? Hey, share the info.
fella............where are you finding MG dealers these days? You must have
a time warp access or something.........:-)

Assuming you mean MG parts dealers, rather than MG dealers, that's still an
awesome price for a rebuild kit that contains the things you need to do a
proper rebuild: all seals and gaskets, two new jets, two new metering
needles, two new needle-and-seats (float valves). And you say AutoZone has
this for $13.99? Even more incredible! I'd make sure the kits you are
looking at contain more than just gaskets and seals...............

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center