Re: Again A Stupid Car Parts Supplier Error.

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Again A Stupid Car Parts Supplier Error.
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:51:59 -0800 (PST) (11:51 am 19:51 UT)
>It would be tempting to recommend to stay as far away as you can from this
 particular car parts store, De Munt Automaterialen in Soest, Holland.
 (Most of you listers will be pretty far away from it anyway....)
<Unfortunately, I guess most others won't probably be much better.

 Ah, the power of the internet.  Now people all around the world know
to stay away from these careless people.  I would LOVE to put out a
warning on a place like this on the special interest lists and Usenet,
and have EACH person who reads it send a small postcard to the
banned place of business, letting them know that they have been
warned to not do business with them.  Perhaps it would sink in that
they are now shamed all around the world!  And that word-of-mouth
can ruin their business, even from people on different continents.
A new revolution is here....    ;-)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*