Re: OT Beer Bottles (was Turkey Day)

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: OT Beer Bottles (was Turkey Day)
From: "Graeme Collings" <gcollings@magna.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 20:49:49 +1100
Medowie is located in the Hunter Valley North of Sydney and is famous for
it's Hunter Valley Wines.
This region is a popular one for MG clubs to use for their regular outings.
luckily there are plenty of places to stay overnight as it is far too easy
to "sample" more than the driving limit.
I assume he is from the Lions club district 201.

graeme
Sydney Aust
70' roadster