Re: MGB - Funny Looks

To: <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: MGB - Funny Looks
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 09:34:13 -0500
On 12/31/98 6:00 PM so and so (miker15@juno.com) said. (And I quote:)

>On Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:40:57 -0500 Larry Macy
><macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:
>>On 12/30/98 12:07 PM so and so (Paul Hunt) said. (And I quote:)
>>
>>>Nice enough (bit of blue sky, bit of sun, roads nearly dry) for a
>>spin in
>>>the (top down) roadster today, making 11 out of the 12 months of
>>1998.  Only
>>>missed November.  Shame really, I'll have to start all over again
>>next week.
>>>
>>>PaulH.
>>>
>>Gotcha there. I had a full 12 months of top down motoring here in
>>Eastern
>>PA. Last Jan I even drove the Midget sans top after a 2 inch (5cm)
>>snowfall. Still had snow on the boot lid after I got to the swap meet.
>>

>>Larry Macy
>>78 Midget (looking for another 12 straight months in 1999)
>>
>>Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>>macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
>>
>And I trust you'll be doing the same come january 31st Larry - Especially
>as its your turn to buy!!!!!
>
>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>53 Riley
NOW WAIT JUST A GRFBBLERATTERINGURGOLDURNING MINUTE!!

I brought the last time!! (didn't get me no durn votes neither)
Well at least this time I won't need to run for ice!!.

You bringing the '69? Sans top?  (Now theres a purty thought - Robson
topless - EECCHH)

Lets see we should start a tradition (I may lose over this) Warmest one
buys the cold ones?
(FrickkingRatsmackingupstartdunflabbingrabassinsmartypantslookindurnflakin
GT drivers!!)
I'll be there no top and no money.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?