Re: more on the Thanksgiving debacle

To: gaetke@ix.netcom.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: more on the Thanksgiving debacle
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 23:22:41 EST
I've used that method, but am not real happy about it.  I have seen things
bend doing it that way.  The last couple of times I've pulled a B motor I
wrapped the chain around the rocker shaft itself.  The other thing you can do
is to loosen two head nuts and anchor the chain under them.
Have fun.
Rick Ewald
67 MGB
99 S 80 T-6