Reservations about Carlisle !!!!

To: Eightup@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Reservations about Carlisle !!!!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 07:37:47 -0600 (CST)
Having just found out that I had reserved room for wrong weekend, at Carlisle
Pa Days Inn for the
Import Car Show, I just called to change. Bad news, no rooms available as it is
also Graduation
weekend for Dickensen College. I was able to snag a room at Econo-Lodge but was
told that it was
the last non-smoking room available. What I'm trying to convey here is, that if
you are planning
to go to the Import weekend at Carlisle then NOW is the time to secure lodging.
I hope there is a
good number of British Car folk staying at Econo-Lodge, this will be my first
year away from Day's
Inn. I've yet to decide what will be my mode of transportation for the event.
Hoping to have
Sprite in good mechanicals by that time and if so will give that a run.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch