Re: Blackout at 60mph

To: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>,
Subject: Re: Blackout at 60mph
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 15:46:26 -0000
No fuses (normally) on the headlights but the connectors bit is valid, of
course.  If one has the presence of mind, when faced with a sudden blackout,
pull on the headlamp flasher.  This uses a different swich (of course) and a
different supply (purple (fused!), not brown).

Speaking of driving blind, there is reputedly a car rally held in India each
year for blind drivers.  Apparently the co-driver gives verbal instructions.

PaulH.