Re: Miss Maggie Update

To: richard.arnold@juno.com
Subject: Re: Miss Maggie Update
From: mgbob@juno.com (Bob Howard)
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 13:21:02 EST
Rich,
  This clutch question could be as simple as a defective flexible clutch
hose. Mine did exactly the same thing--worked ok when I pressed the
pedal, but was slow to return.
  Once the old hose was off, the problem was quite evident. The inner
rubber was separated from the hose and was flapping in such a way that it
acted like a one-way valve.
Bob